Offering certified technicians equipped with the expertise to repair domestic and foreign vehicles like new,
Las Vegas Collision Center delivers top-notch service while striving to provide the highest quality for all collision repairs.
- Free Estimate! - Request One Now!
- 15% Off any Written Estimate
- Complete Auto Body Repairs, Paint & Refinishing
- Frame Straightening and Unibody repairs
- Guaranteed Work For As Long As You Own Your Vehicle. See Warranty
- 24/7 Towing Service Available
- Mechanical work by ASE certified technicians
Aluminum Repair Certified
With the current trend to use aluminum more commonly within the automotive industry, the need for experienced mechanics
who understand the best strategies to use in repairs related to this material increases greatly. The practices and tools
required for aluminum repair are similar to those techniques developed for the repair of more traditional metals (automotive steel).
However, as the auto industry continues to incorporate more and more aluminum into vehicles, the need for qualified,
capable auto mechanics who can handle aluminum repairs of all sorts continues to rise.
If your aluminum skin panels have suffered damage that has created dents,
a process known as heat shrinking can be used to eliminate them.
The area of the aluminum panel that is situated around the dent is heated with a torch.
As a result of the stress created by the heat, the dent pushes outward.
Proper training is required for all mechanics who intend to specialize in welding
repairs for aluminum auto parts. Our industry-trained mechanics are skilled in all manner of aluminum repair tasks.
This is important, especially since aluminum does not change color, even when it
is fully heated to its melting point in the repair process.
- We Accept All Insurance!
- We Pay Your Deductible!. Call us or Request a Free Quote for more information!
- Nevada State law (Nevada Revised Statute 690B.016) states you have the right to choose your
own shop and your insurance company is required to advise you of that right.
- Choose a shop with skilled certified technicians, state-of-the-art tools and equipment and be confident that
your vehicle will be restored to factory specifications.
- Body shops work directly with insurance companies, so obtaining multiple estimates is not necessary.
- Select a shop that provides you with a written warranty of their work.
- Estimates vary from one shop to another, we will explain in detail what the differences are if you already have an estimate at hand.
Limited Lifetime Written Warranty
This warranty guarantees the work performed by Pro Collision Center so long as said vehicle remains under the present ownership,
items on the repair order such as, Sublet Work, or Sublet Labor, are subject to the guarantee of those suppliers.
This warranty shall only apply if the defects occurred under normal driving conditions and not where any vehicle has been subjected to accidents,
negligence, abuse, or misuse. Specifically excluded from this limited warranty is rust through metal scratches, gravel or rock chips to paint.
Specific additional stipulations pertain to the following four parts written warranty hereafter:
- Metal Work: Pro Collision Center provides a lifetime Written Warranty against defective workmanship to
include welding and the application of materials utilized in making collision repairs against cracking,
flaking, or deterioration. This shop will, at its sole option, repair and re-paint any metalwork warranted.
- Painting, Stripes, and Decals: Pro Collision Center provides a Lifetime Written Warranty on painting-related priming
and paint work against solvent blistering, peeling, hazing, flaking, and cracking, and a Lifetime Warranty on the
application and adhesion of decorative stripes and decals, excluding defects which are caused by extreme environmental
conditions to which the vehicle may be exposed. This shop will, at its sole discretion, re-prime, re-stripe,
or re-decal the specific section or sections of the vehicle warranted hereby. Paint warranty is valid only when
applied over original factory finishes that are free of factory defects.
- Parts: Pro Collision Center guarantees that pars or materials used by us are of top quality.
Those parts or materials are subject to the guarantee of that supplier. We will assist in handling
any claim under the supplier's guarantee. We guarantee that used parts or parts other than original
equipment manufactured parts were not used without authorization from you as noted on your repair order.
- Mechanical Repairs: Pro Collision Center provides a Lifetime Written Warranty on all mechanical
repairs pertaining directly to original collision damage,
excluding suspension, air conditioning, or other electrical assemblies or components. This ship will, as its sole option,
re-repair any mechanical assembly or component warranted hereby.
Specifically excluded are incidental costs, such as towing fees, car rental charges, travel expense, or assemblies and components
which are not specifically covered by this written warranty, nor are consequential damages such as damage to other assemblies and
components resulting from a defective part of installation of such part installed or repaired during the repair included in this warranty.
This written warranty shall not be varied, supplemented, qualified, or interpreted by any prior course of dealings.
This Written Warranty shall be null and void if the repair is altered, adjusted, or tampered with by any person not authorized
by Pro Collision Center. This warranty is not transferable.